Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So Far This Semester...

I have learned quite a bit about epics and tragedies, about my own writing and others in my class. The one thing I learned indirectly is that I have a huge procrastination problem. I was aware of this before but it was not until now that I realized that I desperately need to fix it (she said as she does her homework two periods before class). I know that if I continue to procrastinate then I wont ever get to do the things I love. Take my photography, if I keep procrastinating then I wont get any solid photos, if I do not have photos I cannot make a portfolio, if I cannot make a portfolio then I cannot get a job, and so on. I hope that this class will continue to give me that incentive to stop procrastinating and getting my work done.


The way I relieve stress and make my problems not seem as difficult to solve is by laughing at it and making it a joke, that is why I chose this video. And she makes me laugh uncontrollably. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment